In order to open as safely as possible, we're instituting new safety guidelines.
What we're doing:
- We're providing personal protective equipment to all of our staff.
- We'll do a temperature check upon every staff member's arrival.
- We'll be using a table reservation system, so no ordering at the bar.
- We'll place tables at least 1.5 meters apart from each other.
- We'll provide plenty of hand sanitizer throughout the space.
- We'll disinfect common surfaces regularly and will disinfect tables and seats between seatings.
What we ask you to do:
- Protect yourself and others, stay home if you feel sick or unwell.
- Meet up beforehand and check-in when your bubble is complete.
- Respect social distance and keep 1.5m when queueing.
- Stay at your table. Unless you need to use the toilets or want to access the smoking section.
- Dancing isn't allowed. It's a restaurant environment, so please stay seated.
- Bring a face mask, these are necessary in case of emergency or evacuation.